Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Nice Guy Epidemic Overtaking America.


There was a time when it was women who were always looking for relationships. Entire sections of books stores were dedicated to women finding relationships. Now I notice, as I peruse social media,  tons of men bemoaning their single state. OH! and it's never their fault, its always the women. Unlike in the past where women's self help books were all about them becoming more dateable, more desirable to men..men seem to squarely blame women for their bad taste in men because of course women should want to date them. They after-all, are nice guys.

If you are one of those men...what I am going to say next will either hurt your fragile male ego or piss you off but it needs to get through your think skulls.  First off everyone says they are a nice guy. EVERY GUY OUT THERE THINKS THEY ARE A NICE GUY. Its like some kind of damn badge you all wear. "I'm a nice guy."  "Girls don't want to date nice guys."  "I have proof women don't want nice guys." May I ask what a nice guy is exactly? What makes a guy nice? I mean do you think women are out there looking for men who call them bitches and have them rob liquor stores with them? I am unclear as to what you "nice" guys even mean by that statement. To me a nice guy is a man who is honest from the beginning about his intent and does not lead a women on who has more interest in him than he does in her. He ends it even when that might hurt him, because he knows its for the best. That's a nice guy. I mean if women could tell from the get go and read minds I'm pretty sure they wouldn't end up in pointless relationships. In other words, women don't look to get hurt but everyone wants what they can't have. I mean that's why you are alone right now, because instead of pursuing someone who might actually be interested in you...you are going after unicorns. (what I call women realistically out of someones league) You are just like the women you talk about..which leads me to this...

Women are just people. What do women want?? I mean it isn't like we are a collective. We don't all want the same thing. What each woman is attracted to varies from woman to woman. If you just can't seem to get women to go out with you..keep asking more women. Someone will say yes. It's a huge damn world and its a numbers game. Stop complaining and get real.

Do you really know why you can't get the girls you are interested in? Are you ready for the truth? You want a 9 and you are a 4. (metaphorically speaking) Be more realistic about who you chase. I mean you can chase nines all you want but that may not be what you can actually get. Just because a girl talks to you or even agrees to dinner and drinks doesn't mean she is ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. Why do we need to tell men this, as a women I know that. I get that, why don't you guys. Get over it. It's just how things are. I see men who really need to work on themselves and they wonder why no one wants to go out with them. A better question is, why would someone want to date you?  Why? Your not getting used men, you are setting yourself up for failure....AND I know its hard to believe but women have things they find attractive physically and the woman you are chasing just may not find you physically attractive. The end. I know its hard to believe that woman can be so shallow. We are just as shallow as you guys. Remember that and life will go way smoother. I see men who think they can buy girls. You can't because in the end they will still be looking for something else and you can't have a successful relationship with someone who ultimately thinks they could have done better. You can't buy love. Let me say that one more time YOU CAN'T BUY LOVE. Not with money, gifts, deeds, or friendship. A person is either attracted to you or they arent attracted to you. If they arent, move the hell on. Oh, you know some friends who eventually dated, got married and had kids? Wonderful. That isn't going to happen to you. You want to get more girls?  Put down books like this...http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/ and read this article http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Why the hell do I even have to say this? Why do I see so many men complaining on social media these days anyway? Have some freaking dignity. Stop whining about women. (while I find you guys amusing, you guys are seriously very funny) Its unattractive.








No comments:

Post a Comment