Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lose 5 five pounds with jumping jacks....


Yes I know all kinds of horrible ways you can drop five, ten and even fifteen pounds in a month...this however is by far the easiest AND its probably really good for your cardiovascular health.  Also this isn't like a magic pill or spell, it isn't easy-but it is kinda fun to challenge yourself every once and a while. I am not making wild promises to you. If you do this you will lose about a pound and a half a week. THAT'S IT. Anyone who promises you can lose more than that a week (without training like crazy and starving yourself..is lying) Also I am not a doctor, trainer or anything. I have a social work degree...we can talk about how you feel about your body if you like...but that's about all I am actually trained to do...lol. HOWEVER..from personal experience I know this works and its far easier than an hour in the gym every night or eating some crazy restrictive diet. It also isn't going to shape you up...you need weights for that or maybe squats, I don't know. I am not a trainer, remember.

1. Eat sensibly- weight loss is based primarily on what you eat. so don't eat like a whole pizza or drink a bottle of wine. Don't go nuts and deny yourself all the time either because you wont last 30 days.

2. Eat a-lot of cabbage. If you don't think you can stomach it..then skip this..but I firmly believe cabbage is good for digestion. Again I'm not a doctor, but it worked for me. Seriously I am a big cabbage advocate... or lettuce or kale if you like..whatever..eat a salad people.

3. So here is the main part. This is the part you have to do that you aren't going to like. Are you ready? You are going to need to do 1,000 jumping jacks every day. EVERY DAY. Well I actually did circuit training on Sundays and normally skipped Saturdays but I would think EVERYDAY would be best. Basically that is burning approximately 500 calories daily. I accomplished this by doing 75 of them 15x a day..which actually put me just a tiny bit over the 1000 mark.

I guess I am going to start my 1000 jumping jacks a day next Monday and I'll be 5 to 7 pounds thinner by mid February. :) If you decide to do it too..let me know in 30 days how it all turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment