Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall cocktails you can actually make

Love cocktails but all of them on Pinterest have like ten ingredients and are completely to hard to make for your movie night? Its cool, I've got you covered. Here are my top five favorite cocktails for the fall.


1. Angry Balls-
Your favorite apple cider beer and one shot (or more wink-wink) of fire ball. I drink this all through the fall its easy and REALLY good. this one is probably my favorite, by far.

2. Apple Pie Shots-
Ok this one takes time to make but easy
Put bourbon, apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in a jar and let it sit a couple of days.
OR rim a shot of bourbon with apple pie or pumpkin pie spices. I have actually never made this one but I had a local bartender who used to make his own and let regulars have a taste. 

3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch-
Rumchata and Fireball equal parts. I really like it, however drink it fast or the fireball and rumchadda will separate..and not look so pretty. 

4. White Russian Pumpkin Spice 
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mate (or any of your fav coffee mates to be honest) and vodka. I suggest thinning the coffee mate a bit with either milk or something like baileys if you have it. Depending on how you like it this can be a shot or a beverage. You could also do a bit of ice cream, Yes I actually drink this from time to time. Yes I feel like I'm drinking a thousand calories..yes its still really tasty. 

5.Fall Beer-Mosa
Get your favorite pumpkin ale, add in a sparkling apple cider. If you have it try adding a stick of cinnamon and a lemon wedge..it adds a nice touch.  You can of course do this for a fancy brunch with a sparkling wine and just apple cider too. There really is nothing better than a beer cocktail they are so easy and usually good. perhaps ill do some recon and write another blog on just beer cocktails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment